- The more places you go the fewer people you have to talk with.
- Clarity is a gift given only to those standing at a distance...
- Everyone would do something different if they were in someone else's shoes.
- We know nothing, those who think they do know less
- The man with the ax rarely sees the forest
- Half of the people in the world have a below average IQ
- Humans never intentionally trade down
- Only the bad relationships last forever
- Knowledge is only knowledge because of the existance of a lack of knowledge
- The best way to be right as much as possible is to admit you're wrong as soon as possible
- Some people don't want help, they want helped
- Everything will be OK in the end, if it's not OK then it's not the end
- Any idea with sound basis is a contestant for objective discussion. Any idea defended solely based on emotion has no such foundation and as such does not warrant said discussion.
Saturday, 21 October 2006 18:00
GrantismsWritten by Grant
Grantisms are short quips of wisdom that I think up and want to write down so I don't forget them. Unfortunately I usually forget them before I record them.